Opteck is one of more desirable providers among the binary options brokers. Read our detailed Opteck review to find out why this broker is highly reputed and favored among clients. The binary options market, even if it appears very simple at the beginning, can become complex, but your number 1 broker can help you overcome any hindrances.
Background and History
The Centralspot Trading Ltd has been operating as a binary options broker under the name Opteck since 2011. This means that this broker is neither new nor old in the business. It still maintains the beginner freshness, but has the needed experience to guide the clients. It is regulated by CySEC, one of the best-known regulatory bodies across Europe and the EU. CySEC stands for responsibility, fairness, and transparency, and offers all that to traders via broker companies. You can also read CySEC’s report on the Opteck broker on their website. The regulator regularly updates the information about the activity of broker companies. Opteck offers around 80 trading assets and guarantees an investment return rate of 75%-85%.
- Convenient and popular trading platform
- Mobile Trading
- 6 different account types
- Demo account for every account type
- 75%-85% investment return rate
- Great Bonuses
- Efficient and multilingual customer support
- Strict bonus terms and conditions
- Too long withdrawal processing time
- Fees inferred on deposits
Opteck Trading Platform
The widely-known and used TraderSoft platform is this broker’s choice. It offers all the necessary features and the platform’s performance is very smooth. The platform is user-oriented and supports the following features: High/low, quick options, range and one touch options, professional charts, economic calendar, price alerts and social trading. The platform is accompanied by a mobile version for Androids, iPhones and iPads. Mobile trading has become one of the leading trends in the industry and clients rarely resist the temptation to trade on the go. The platform also offers the sell option (or close trade option) which means that you can enter a trade but sell it before your expiry date and a part of your investment will be returned to you.
Opteck offers incredible 6 types of accounts starting with the so called Green account.
- Green account requires a minimum 250 euro deposit and a 25% welcome bonus is included. It provides free access to video tutorials, an e-book, chat support, and daily market reviews.
- Bronze account is available at a 500 euro deposit. Extras include a junior manager, a Demo account, a 35% welcome bonus, and everything included with the Green account.
- Silver account is available with 1,000 euro deposit. Besides the advantages included in the above accounts, the extras are: senior account manager, 10-20 trading signals on a daily basis, 45% welcome bonus, demo account.
- Gold account requires 5,000 euro as minimum deposit. The account package includes +1% extra payout, 20-30 trading signals (daily), 65% welcome bonus, and a minimum amount of 50 euro per trade. Demo account is available in the amount of 15,000 euro.
- Platinum account is available from 10,000 euro upwards. +1% extra payout, 30-40 trading signals (daily), 85% welcome bonus, private sessions with a senior analyst, priority access line, and a minimum amount of 100 euro per trade and alerts ahead prior to major market events.
- Black account is available as of 25,000 euro and includes 2% extra payout, 40-50 trading signals (daily), 100% welcome bonus, weekly sessions with a senior analyst, priority access line, and a minimum amount of 250 euro per trade as well as alerts ahead of major market events.
The Opteck bonus policy is clear. With each next account type, the welcome bonus increases. Make sure to read the terms and conditions related to these bonuses. To withdraw bonuses you have to trade around 30-40 times of the deposited amount (it used to be 15-20 times).
Opteck Payment Methods
Deposits and withdrawals can be made via bank transfer, major credit cards, and e-wallets (WebMoney, CashU, Western Union, JBC). The processing of withdrawal requests takes 3-5 business days and a withdrawal requires a minimum of 50 euro. The Opteck broker infers a 3.5% fee on withdrawals.
Customer support is one of the constituting elements of the broker companies. Clients regularly prefer to join a broker with an always reachable and competent customer support. This means that the customer support can secure a larger number of clients through its performance. The Opteck customer support seems to be very well organized and efficient. It is available via live chat, e-mail and phone in 25 languages like German, Russian, French, English, Bahrain, Norwegian, Danish, Brazilian, Italian, Malaysian, etc. Basically, it is available all around the world. Test the customer support before signing up with the broker to see if they meet your demands.
Other Trusted Binary Options Brokers
|Broker||Bonus||Min Deposit||Regulation||Review||Visit Site|
|opteck||100%||$250||CySEC||Read Review||Open Account|
|AvaTrade||40%||$100||MiFID||Read Review||Open Account|