In our review of ROinvesting, you’ll find everything you need to know to register with this forex broker with confidence. ROInvesting launched in 2017 and since then it has been on our experts’ radars.
Owned by Royal Forex Ltd and licensed by CySEC, ROinvesting is a well-established forex broker that offers good trading conditions for most traders. ROinvesting boasts fees that are in line with the industry average, robust security features, and a wide range of CFDs on trading assets in different classes, including forex currency pairs and cryptocurrencies.
After an extensive review of ROinvesting, our reviewers are happy to recommend it. If you want to learn more about the broker, however, you can read on. In addition to showcasing ROinvesting’s stand out features, we’ll also talk about which traders the broker is best for, and any specific terms or charges you need to be aware of.
ROinvesting General Information and Licensing
Our ROinvesting broker review team found that this STP broker is registered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Established in 2017, The Company that owns ROinvesting has received a top-tier license from the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). This license protects your financial security against abuse or market disruptions.
Additionally, ROinvesting also features negative balance protection, investor compensation, and account segregation measures. These measures ensure that your trading funds are secure, no matter what happens to either the market or a broker.
Overall, these safety and regulation features show that ROinvesting acts responsibly and can be trusted.
ROinvesting Trading Instruments
ROinvesting is primarily a CFD broker that offers trading opportunities in seven asset classes. In total, there are over 350 assets in the following categories:
- 46 currency pairs
- 13 commodities
- 4 precious metals
- 20 indices
- 33 cryptocurrencies
- 20 ETFs
- 150+ stocks and shares
Our ROinvesting review team was particularly impressed by the broker’s wide range of cryptocurrency pairs. This is a great choice if you’re used to trading currency pairs, as you can trade multiple cryptocurrencies against major currencies such the GBP, EUR, and USD. This allows you to diversify your portfolio without such a steep learning curve.
ROinvesting Trading Platforms
Trading platforms are particularly important for our review of ROinvesting. A good broker should have a comprehensive trading platform that comes with all the charting and drawing tools you need to perform technical and fundamental analysis. Fortunately, ROinvesting offers the following industry-leading platforms:
- MetaTrader 4 – ROinvesting offers you the ability to trade via MetaTrader 4 on all devices. You can download the popular platform to your computer to take advantage of features such as various trading signals, automated bots, analytical objects, and charting tools. Other useful benefits include one-click executions, almost a dozen execution modes, and 30 technical indicators for better price predictions. Our ROinvesting review also found that the broker offers extra signals that can also be incorporated into the interface.
- WebTrader – WebTrader at ROinvesting is a browser-based version of MetaTrader 4. Every important feature of MT4 is offered and the platform functions in the same way. The benefit here is that you needn’t download software and you can log-in to WebTrader from different devices. every important benefit that MT4 is characterized by is also available on this platform.
- MT4 Mobile – If you prefer trading on the go, then ROinvesting has you covered. You can log into your ROinvesting account via the MT4 mobile application, which is available for both iOS and Android devices. MT4 for mobile comes with the same analytical tools, objects, chart types, and execution modes as the downloadable and the web browser versions.
If you decide to sign up with ROinvesting, you can choose one of three retail accounts. As we have discovered during the ROinvesting broker review, these accounts come with quite advantageous features:
- Silver – The Silver account has a minimum deposit of 250 USD and an average EUR/USD spread of 2.8 pips. There are no commissions, hedging is allowed, and leverage of up to 1:30.
- Gold – The Gold account has an average EUR/USD spread of 2.0 pips. Again, there are no commissions, hedging is allowed, and you can enjoy leverage of up to 1:30. Gold accounts also come with a dedicated account manager and a 25% discount on swap fees.
- Platinum – The Platinum account offers the same benefits as the gold, yet you’ll benefit from an average EUR/USD spread of 1.8 pips. You’ll also get access to VPS hosting and a 50% swap discount.
ROinvesting also allows you to open a Professional account if you have a high-trading volume and experience. This account type offers several extra features, including increased leverage.
You can also apply for an Islamic version of any of the account types mentioned above, which eliminates swap fees on overnight trades to comply with Sharia law. On top of that, there’s also a demo account, which lasts for 14 days.
Payment Methods at ROinvesting
Depositing and withdrawing at ROinvesting is both straightforward and convenient. This is because you can use a variety of payment methods, including credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro), wire transfers, and a bunch of e-wallets like PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, SafeCharge, DECTA, Payvision, and Paysafe. Note, that not all of these options may be available in your country of residence.
One of the benefits of trading with ROinvesting is that you’re not charged fees for deposits or withdrawals The only exception to this rule is if you have little to no trading activity on your account and wish to withdraw. In this case, a fee of 50 EUR (or an equivalent amount) will be charged. The company also reserves the right to apply a withdrawal fee for the withdrawal of less than 100 USD. In this case, the company will inform you prior to any charges.
Transactions themselves take a short amount of time to finalize. For instance, the majority of deposit methods are instant, whereas withdrawals may take a couple of days depending on the payment provider. ROinvesting processes all withdrawal requests submitted before 9:00 AM on the same day, whilst those submitted after 9:00 a.m. on the next working day.
ROinvesting Customer Support
If you want to contact the support team at ROinvesting, you can use the following methods:
- Email support: [email protected]
- Phone call: +80050026003
- Live chat directly from the website
The support team is available between 07:00-17:00 GMT, and we found they are always very quick with their responses. Plus, you can access the customer support section both from your desktop and mobile devices.
In conclusion, this review of ROinvesting forex broker proves that there’s much to enjoy at this brokerage. It successfully combines financial safety with good trading conditions. In addition, the variety of CFDs on trading assets and the fact that you can automate trades makes ROinvesting perfect if you’re looking to branch out from forex.
Risk Warning: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 84% of clients’ accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is ROinvesting a good broker?
Yes, our review of ROinvesting found that the broker offers high-quality features in several departments. You can choose from hundreds of trading assets, all with beneficial trading terms and conditions such as low fees, leverage, and ultra-fast execution speeds. ROinvesitng also comes with a top-tier CySEC license, which proves that it is responsible.
What is the minimum deposit at ROinvesting?
The minimum deposit at ROinvesting is 250 USD. Our experts feel that this is a reasonable limit, making the broker suitable for both beginners and advanced traders. We also appreciate that the limit isn’t increased for swap-free accounts, making the broker completely Sharia-compliant.
What fees does ROinvesting charge?
There are only a handful of fees to pay at ROinvesting; spreads, swaps, and inactivity fees. The good news is that these are all competitive. For instance, spreads can be as low as 0.3 pips. If you open a Gold or Platinum account, you’ll also receive 25% and 50% discounts on swap fees respectively.
Is ROinvesting licensed?
Yes, ROinvesting comes with a Tier-1 CySEC license. This is one of the most trustworthy licenses a broker can offer, as CySEC imposes strict guidelines. On top of that, ROinvesting also abides by the standards of MiFID II, which is a financial directive imposed across the EU.
How do I withdraw from ROinvesting?
If you want to withdraw funds from ROinvesting, you can a range of payment methods including wire transfers, credit cards, and e-wallets. Withdrawals may take up to seven working days to complete. Moreover, ROinvesting does not impose any withdrawal limits on active accounts.